Home > Departments > District Health Unit
Brenda K Peterson, Administrator
Joyce Chapin, RN, DON
Hollie Asche, LRD, WIC Director
Briana Spellerberg, RN, Tobacco Prevention Coordinator
- Dr. Rup Nagala, Health Officer
- Harris Anderson, Chairman
- Tammy Mathews, Vice Chairman
- Joanne Harris
- Jerry Waswick
- Roxanne Johnson
- Melinda Mund
It is our mission to promote physical and mental
health and prevent disease, injury and disability to the residents of
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems
- Diagnosis and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Serving all residents of Sargent County. Regardless of age, race, sex